Peoples say our destiny is already written but sometimes we have to grab a pen and change the destiny.

Are you leaving me?

I remember when you told me that you were leaving.
You said that you don't need me anymore.
And no longer loving me.

Why??
Am I not good enough for you?
Am I not perfect?
I gave you my all, my love.

I stayed after seeing your worst.
And I still think you're the best.
But you didn't do the same.
And you left soon after seeing mine.

Tears fall off.
I cried.

We don't speak anymore but I hope you're doing well.

Maybe love is about losing yourself in someone else and having no regard for your well-being because simply seeing that person smile and be happy makes you want to be the reason for it, no matter what the cost.

Yeah..  Maybe that's what love is.  But then again, I really don't know.

But I'm hoping that I will soon find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment